The ingredients in our UTI daily protection supplement keep your urinary tract healthy by limiting the growth of bacteria and keeping bacteria from attaching to your bladder walls.
- D-Mannose: D-mannose is a carbohydrate found in fruits and vegetables like apples, peaches, green beans, and broccoli. Mannose occurs naturally in the human body and binds to bacteria in urine. When D-mannose is in the human body, it binds to bacteria like E. coli and makes it unable to attach to the bladder wall, protecting your urinary health.
- Cranberry: Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with the bacteria's ability to attach to the bladder wall, reducing the likelihood of infection.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C limits the growth of bacteria by acidifying the urine.
- Turmeric (Curcumin): Curcumin is a compound found in the spice turmeric and has antioxidant properties, meaning it can reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Black Pepper: A small amount of black pepper activates the turmeric (curcumin) to aid its anti-inflammatory properties.
This supplement is vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. It also does not contain yeast, artificial coloring, or preservatives.
Remember, this product cannot treat a UTI. The daily protection supplement works to protect against future infections. If you are experiencing symptoms of a urinary tract infection, be sure to contact your primary care provider for assessment and treatment.
Any other questions? We're here for whatever you need.
Just reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org