The ingredients in our UTI daily protection supplement keep your urinary tract healthy by limiting the growth of bacteria and keeping bacteria from attaching to your bladder walls.
- d-Mannose: D-Mannose is a carbohydrate found in fruits and vegetables like apples, peaches, green beans, and broccoli. Mannose occurs naturally in the human body and binds to bacteria in urine. When D-mannose is in the human body, it binds to bacteria like E. coli and makes it unable to attach to the bladder wall, protecting your urinary health.
- Cranberry: Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with the bacteria's ability to attach to the bladder wall, reducing the likelihood of infection.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C limits the growth of bacteria by acidifying the urine.
- Turmeric (Curcumin): Curcumin is a compound found in the spice turmeric and has antioxidant properties, meaning it can reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Black Pepper: A small amount of black pepper activates the turmeric (curcumin) to aid its anti-inflammatory properties.
For maximum results, take two daily (really, every day) with water. In addition to taking this supplement daily, remember to drink lots of water, pee after sex (every time!), wipe front to back, avoid products that irritate (like scented feminine washes or douches), and urinate whenever you have the urge.
Remember, this product cannot treat a UTI. The daily protection supplement works to protect against future infections. If you are experiencing symptoms of a urinary tract infection, be sure to contact your primary care provider for assessment and treatment.
Any other questions? We're always here to help. Reach out at email@example.com